Monday, 20 January 2014

I did a BRAVE thing yesterday...


I stood up in front of a load of people and spoke on behalf of an action group. I thought I'd be really nervous but when you're this passionate about something the words and emotion just flow.

I tell you what I feel proud of myself for taking that stand and showing my opposition to Deep Sea Oil and Fracking, because the future lies in clean renewable energy.  Energy which will make this country far higher profits than oil and gas ever could. Energy which will provide our children with a bright future.

Now it's your turn to get out there and be brave! Our country, our environment and our children need your voice.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Frack-No-Deep-Sea-Oil-South-Canterbury/1400511276857260?ref=hl

2 comments:

  1. so thankful there are people like you Bec Lees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank goodness for people like you Bec Lees!

    ReplyDelete